Each day I like to start my morning with a hot cup of green or Earl Grey tea, my journal, and a prayer of gratefulness for having another day to enjoy.
That simple daily ritual provides me with a gentle ease into my day. Mornings can be rushed for so many of us and for many reasons. Still, we can arrange time to take a minute to have a moment to take a few breaths into gratefulness for the day. Once my morning routing is over, my day begins and it is always a busy one. How do I manage to take at least 20 minutes in the morning just for me? I get up earlier than I normally would. One day I looked at my schedule and made some changes. Do I always have the control of how my mornings work -- a huge no! But, for the most part, having a plan to ease into my mornings works.
Days go so quickly. Are you sure you want to let the demands and commands of jobs, loved ones, and chores take every second of every day? We have to take care of ourselves. When we recognize that our misery often stems from leaving ourselves out of our own lives, we must make some change, somewhere in our day, even if it is only for 20 minutes. Stress comes upon us for good reason. So I suggest you de-stress your mornings and start out liking the beginning of a new day. Try it!
Blessings,
Jan

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.